Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hot Tub + Friends + a lot of Ciders =

a really hapy Heather!

HI GUYS.  I love you all, I have the best readers. :D  Also I love living in a place with a cold winter, especially when you get to star gaze from a hot tub, ESPECIALLY when friends come over and bring you lovely bevvies.

Haha I'm probbaly not going to be pleased about this post tomorrow but WHATEVER I don't tell you that I love you all so much enough.  :)  You guys are the bestest.

Also, this is apparently my 100th post on this blog so YAY!  I trhought about doig something special but I'm just happy to have som free time so YAY look I'm blogging!

Okay, gonna go dry off some more and work on my scarf.  I'M CATCHING UP!  it loosk asesome.  can I link to it?  MAYBE.  We'll see. 

Everyone os sit=ll in the hottub, so I'm gonnan relax a bit.  I think I spelled 'gonna' wrong.  wait, gona go fix it.

Hope you guys are doing aas awesome as I am right now. :)  <3

12 comments:

  1. Lol! We love you too Heather! Next time you're in AB be sure to drop by! And you are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovethis post! Glad you are having an awesome time! Also, whie I was away I received your awesome postcard of the aurora. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that took ages! I'm glad it made it to you though. I got your postcard a while back too. Oops, sorry, I forgot to pass that on... It was lovely and I'm tickled to have received a card from New Zealand! :D

      Also, much less good time is being had this morning. My poor students, because I'm now curled up on the couch, hungover and marking their assignments. lol

      Delete
  3. Ps happy hundredth! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha! I'm glad you had a great night! >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less great this morning, very much less great this morning. :P

      Delete
  5. Aw that is so lovely. Tipsy blogging. I REALLY loves you toosh.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee, you do sound tipsy. Congrats on so many posts in so short a time. I mean to post about your lovely postcards and Rose quartz giveaway, but my posts have been stalled by some other projects, so I'll thank you here. The quartz has a prominent place on the bookshelf in my daughters old room, which became my yarn / knitting book room, which is now where the new kitten stays to get a break from our older pets. Anyway, it's with my pretty yarn and favorite books, and it makes me happy every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHA just a tiny bit tipsy! lol I'm a little embarrassed, but mostly just amused at myself.

      I'm so glad to hear that the package made it to you, and that you're enjoying the rock! Erm, mineral. :D Sounds like it found a lovely home!

      Delete
  7. I love the scarf idea. That's so awesome! It makes me want to plan something like that for 2016. It would be so cool to have a bunch of people make different ones and compare from the around the world. All of the different combinations and changes in season.

    ReplyDelete