Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sleepy Fabric Cutting

It's nearly 3 am here (ah oops crap, didn't realize), and I just finished cutting out the fabric for a Surf to Summit top.  I already have a swimsuit (purchased, as it was surprisingly perfect), but I wanted something that would cover my back more, and I didn't want to be stuck wearing a t-shirt.  I figured, if Suzy did it, so can I!

wip: Swim Shirt
More on this later, after I get some sleep and spend some time in the sewing room!  What do you think about my fabric choice?  :)

Okay to bed for me!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour the print. Do you have the arrows facing up or down? Or sideways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way - BOTH! I managed to cut it so that the pink arrows point up and the black point down, and trust me, it was tough to do that with my very limited amount of fabric. :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, that's going to be so cool! I love the pink and the black :)

    ReplyDelete